Magento 2 Product Deals
- In-built Widget to display product deals
- Deal categories can be added
- Option to style the product grid
- Disable or enable the deal category
- Easy to install and configure
- Multi-store supported
- ACL entry is added
- Option to view the product category tree
- Product category multi-selection and search option
- Easy to add/remove products to deals
- Option to set product limit
- Option to choose Random Product
Product Deals extension from Abzer provides an option to merchants to add offers or custom deals on their Magento 2 store. By default, there is no widget to add such product deals on the CMS page. The offers and deals are playing or taking major attention to an e-commerce website. This really attracts the customers to the site and it’s the chance of the merchant to come to a top position as a competitor. The extension allows you to add deal categories and products can be added to each category.
It’s mandatory to add a category for the deal and then you can add products under the category. It’s developed in such a way that; users can select the product categories in a hierarchy manner and products will be listed down as the user selects each product category. It’s really a user-friendly approach to add deals and users can remove products from each category. The deal categories can be deleted and edited. The other major part of the extension is the widget and widget allow the user to display products under the selected deal category. The products will be listed as grid as Magento shows new products. This grid can be styled and converted to a carousel by adding the custom CSS values on the configuration of the extension.