Magento 2 Custom PDF
- Simple and easy to use
- Turn on/off the module in the backend
- Upload the PDF header and footer as image
- Turn on/off header and footer image
- Show/hide address, payment and shipping blocks
- Option to select font family and colour
- Option to set the background colour of table header
- Option to select additional columns in the product listing
- Light-weight PDF
- Entry on Access Control List (ACL)
- Multi-stores are supported
It is very important to brand our store PDF-printouts in order to keep the store unique and standard. By default, Magento provides an option to add logo and address at the top of the PDF of the invoice, shipments and credit memos. This is not enough to keep the PDF a unique one. This leads the users to customise or depend on extensions.
Custom PDF by Abzer for Magento provides an easy option to customise the PDF. Sometimes HTML can’t achieve all the graphic designs and at this time we need to depend on images. So, we will look for an option to keep the header and footer as an image. Our extension provides options to keep the header and footer as a separate image. Also, it provides the option to enable and disable the header and footer image.
If we enable only the footer image, then the header will be the default logo and address if any. We used A4 as the size of PDF, so upload images accordingly. Our extension is compatible to customise the font family, font colour and background colour of PDF. It provides options to hide and show the address, payment and shipping blocks of the corresponding PDF of invoices, shipments and credit memos. Also, in our extension, it’s easy to modify the product listing table columns. By default, it will show three. columns and additional columns can be added through product attributes section in extension configuration.