Magento 2 Custom Invoice
- Simple and easy to use
- Turn on/off the module in the backend
- Upload the invoice header as image
- Upload the invoice footer as image
- Change font family and color
- Add or remove an address, payment and shipping blocks
- Change document color
- Send PDF invoice to customers as an email attachment
- Add barcode or QR code in the header or footer image.
- Easy to add complex graphic designs
- Turn on/off header image
- Turn on/off footer image
- Print invoice in the new template
- PDF Preview added
It is very important to brand our store invoice in order to keep the store unique. By default, Magento provides an option to add a logo and address at the top of the invoice. This is not enough to keep the invoice a unique one. So, customization is the one and the only solution to achieve our needs.
Custom Invoice by Abzer for Magento provides an easy option to change the header and footer of the invoice. Sometimes HTML can’t achieve all the graphic designs and at this time we need to depend on images. So, we will look for an option to keep the header and footer as an image. Our extension provides options to keep the header and footer as a separate image. Also, it provides the option to enable and disable the header and footer image. If we enable only the footer image, then the header will be the default logo and address. After enabling the extension, simply upload the images of the header and footer, enable the header and footer images and save the configuration. Clear the cache and print an invoice with a new header and footer. We used A4 as the size of PDF, so upload images accordingly.
Sending a customized PDF as an email attachment is not possible in Magento and our extension allows you to send the customized PDF invoice while placing an order. Also, you can send the PDF invoice from the invoice view page. There also PDF will be attached to invoice email. This feature can be enabled from extension configuration page. Also, it allows you to change the font family and color of the document. You can add or remove an address, payment shipping blocks from PDF document.
- Documentation http://abzer-my.sharepoint.com/personal/manju_thomas_abzer_com/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?originalPath=aHR0cHM6Ly9hYnplci1teS5zaGFyZXBvaW50LmNvbS86ZjovcC9tYW5qdV90aG9tYXMvRXNHSkZ5N29vYlpDdHp4OXVZaFR3aGtCUUs0ZC02UlpWcjdaUzVhVGhmUHBndz9ydGltZT1RZy1pRlphYTJFZw&id=%2Fpersonal%2Fmanju_thomas_abzer_com%2FDocuments%2FUSER%20GUIDE%2FUser_Guide_CyberSource%2Epdf&parent=%2Fpersonal%2Fmanju_thomas_abzer_com%2FDocuments%2FUSER%20GUIDE